Do you pick up after your own trash?

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

el hombre y el sol



Revolutions don't happen overnight. Well, of course, because that's only about half the earth's rotation--overnight, that is. And that's a hundred and eighty degrees. If I am to grow a third eye, I think I'd like for it to be at the back of my head. For what purpose would it serve if it's on my forehead. It's kinda seeing the same thing still now, is it not? Well, a vertical eye on my forehead, that's a little bit different there. Now that's a slit inappropriate for poking. It's kinda the thing between people in "playful wrestles." You don't grab the hair, you don't poke the eyes, and, especially, you don't kick the nuts. Well, unless the bastard really deserves it. Oh, yeah, I keep on forgetting I should come upon some semblance of sense with this blog, at least to mirror that of my contemporaries. I have to give justice to their companies--you know, in that my spending time with them should have brought me a semblance of "good."

Of course, I feel regret after getaways and getaways from my logic. It is the very reason why, sober, I hold on to it as much. We are still on the lines along my sanity and sobriety. Here, I am threatened by the thought of craziness because my now, I can't say entirely, sober state forces me into a form of self condemnation. Did I just elevate myself lower in this walk toward knowing?

Even I, have to say, that is beyond the point. Let us then return to the present topic at hand. The revolution and the sun. It is absurd to think it is the sun that moves. But they did use to think this way. Perhaps our errors today would seem as absurd come some time. Thus, it is my source of amusement, the looking for the absurd in my here and now. I shall then laugh with arrogance at whoever might read this posthumously and think of himself knowing better, or herself for that matter. There, sans the feminism, perhaps you shall notice I am no longer on my knees for equality. We are equal. Whether that works for you or not. Again, we are equal. I shall have your arrogance now as well, as much at the very least. Perhaps pleasure would not come with masochism anymore. Not that every time happiness strikes me, I will wait for the catch that comes afterward. No more of that now.

And yet again, I have wandered from my topic at hand, which is the sun. And the man. Oblivious to each other, the two sits in silence. It is only the man that feels the difference of the movement, even if it is he who sits on that which moves as such. The sun is just there, time not a thing known to it. Whatever time of day it is to us, for the sun existence is existence, no time being of a lesser or greater significance than any other time. I, personally, love sunsets. When I bought my shades, though, I did begin to have a tolerance for the sunrise. Of course, it matters. I used to have thoughts on perpetual nightness. I preferred artificial lights. Reality, though, changed my mind. The world is a good place, a beautiful place. And even my hypocrisy cannot corrupt it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Are UNSOBER AGAIN!!?

I kinda get your whole point, in a LAARNI-horndog way. Nox, one rotation is 360 degrees, not one-eighty, coz if it is, earth will stop at 7PM, or 7AM on the other part. Mura nanag KUMPAS sa geometry class nato.

Hence, there goes the "SHe knows better". Of course! I am Sober! nyahaha

mwah mwah biatch! (did i just say a CLICHE word? ewww *shrugs*)

Anonymous said...

WAIT!!! I take that back!!!
BOGO ALPEEEEEKA!

you did say it is half of the earth's rotation. Sus, ako man guroi hubog ron. nyahaha

dara diay, one revolution is different from rotation sa astronomy. rotation is spinning on its axis, while revolution is when earth roams around the sun. So, it does not happen overnight coz that would be a year, rephrasing my mistake, you would discover youre a year older then the next day. eheheheh and you wouldn like a vertical eye coz that would open sideways, it would look like a woman's "lower mouth". EWWW?!!?


sorry nox, just a result of an almost serious sleeping disorder. B-) mwah mwah! (no cliche talks this time)

Lanox said...

ooooohhh, see even the way you say your words, a horny virgin . . . heheeh, who wouldn't want you, dear :) i like the waking up the next day, and you're a year older . . . hehehe . . . :)